6th April 2017 - Week 2 Aukland MTC

This week has been really cool. I've been able to spend some time with the local missionaries and we went door knocking. After a while with no success we had a prayer and the next house we knocked on was a member of the Tongan ward here that hasn't been to church in a while. We got to spend some time with them and I learned my first bit of Tongan.




As much as I love it here in the MTC I'm now just super excited to get to Adelaide and to start doing some work in the mission field.

Elder Porio and I have volunteered to sing a duet at this Sunday devotional so that will be pretty fun and then our district is singing again this week too!

Sister Howes enjoyed our musical item so much that she asked us to do it again so that she could record it!

I love personal study that we get to do each morning. I'm learning so much and having a great time.

I was able to spend some time at the temple this week and had a very clear, distinct piece of personal revelation come to me. I am super blessed that God hears our prayers and answers them.

I met three missionaries from the UK yesterday, which is a cool thing, to meet people from home.





(You can read more blogs at http://preparetoserve.com/australia-adelaide-mission)

Comments